Wednesday, May 31, 2006

DVR



Donna had an interview with a case worker from the state Division of Vocational Rehabilitation yesterday. I think it went well. She's very optimistic about her future prospects of finally getting back to work. We were so pleasantly surprised when the case worker showed up and she was disabled like Donna (with Cerebral Palsy)! She's a good role model for Donna, I think...proving what can be accomplished in life by someone with a severe disability. I'm always encouraging Donna to have faith in herself... something she never had a chance to develop due to a lot of very negative past experiences.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me smile how much you love and want what's best for Donna! I recently met a wonderful man that's protective over me too 'smiles' Love is great!!! And best of luck to you Donna! You can do anything that you put your mind too!!

from Monique, CT

1:37 PM  
Blogger jaz said...

Thanks for stopping by. Best of luck to you and your new found love!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home